Thursday, December 02, 2004

Who knew?

The news is out that Jason Giambi admitted to a federal grand jury that he took steroids in 2003. I must say, I'm shocked beyond belief. And to think that all along I believed that his transformation

from this:
to this:

was just due to hard work and clean living. Were there signs that we all somehow missed? I'm sure the Yankees' coaches, trainers and management are as perplexed about this as I am.

Major League Baseball must act swiftly to demonize punish Giambi. After all, the integrity of the game depends on turning a blind eye to the rampant steroid use maintaining the confidence and trust of the fans.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button



"Infused with entrepreneurial spirit and the excitement of a worthy challenge."--Publishers Weekly

Read more . . .

 


What do GE, Pepsi, and Toyota know that Exxon, Wal-Mart, and Hershey don't?  It's sustainability . . . the business secret of the twenty-first century.

Read more . . .