Saturday, January 27, 2007

My 15 Minutes of (Anonymous) Fame

If you read Andrew Sullivan's well-known blog, you know his running feature "The View From Your Window," which shows what Andrew's readers, correspondents, and fellow bloggers can see when they look up from their computers. Well, I sent Andrew this view from my Dhaka guest house window and, sure enough, he just posted it on his site. My name and URL don't appear, however, so you have know me to know that it's my window. Now the secret is out.

Tags: , ,
AddThis Social Bookmark Button



"Infused with entrepreneurial spirit and the excitement of a worthy challenge."--Publishers Weekly

Read more . . .

 


What do GE, Pepsi, and Toyota know that Exxon, Wal-Mart, and Hershey don't?  It's sustainability . . . the business secret of the twenty-first century.

Read more . . .