Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Getting My Priorities Straight

Sent an email to my friend Gary to follow up on a couple of writing projects that he and I have been talking about. Gary wrote back:

I’m embarrassed to say that I have not had time to work on the sample chapter for R’s book yet or to read the script and movie treatment you sent (although I did start the treatment right when you sent it and it looked extremely interesting). With World AIDS Day, I had to write about 30 speeches and didn’t have time for anything else.

(Gary works for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation.)

Gee, Gary, you certainly should be embarrassed. Why are you wasting time trying to help save millions of lives around the world when you could be reading my movie script?!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button



"Infused with entrepreneurial spirit and the excitement of a worthy challenge."--Publishers Weekly

Read more . . .

 


What do GE, Pepsi, and Toyota know that Exxon, Wal-Mart, and Hershey don't?  It's sustainability . . . the business secret of the twenty-first century.

Read more . . .