Brian's Fantastic Fours
I succumb, at last, to the peer pressure.
Four jobs you've had in your life:
- Pigeon Babysitter
- IBM's Bureaucracy Implementor & Technical Call Handler
- Envelope Stuffer
- Guacamole Chef
Four places you've lived:
- Dallas, Texas
- New York City, New York
- New Haven, Connecticut
- In front of the computer
Four TV shows you love to watch:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Mystery Science Theater 3000
- The Simpsons
Four places you've been on vacation:
- Sunnydale, CA
- Paradigm City
Four websites you visit daily:
Four of your favorite foods:
- chicken tikka masala
Four places you'd rather be:
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- In bed
- Playing Civilization 4
Four movies you never get sick of watching:
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Lawrence of Arabia
- Spinal Tap
(Bonus) Four favorite silly Buffy lines:
- "I believe these chicken feet are mine!"
- "It's a doodle. I do doodle. You too, you do doodle too. "
- "Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty! Let's annihilate them, for justice, and for... the safety of puppies... and Christmas, right?"
- "I think it's 'Mmm Fashnik', like 'Mmmm, cookies'."