Friday, May 04, 2007

A Little Sliver of Self-Promotion

Perhaps you've heard about the Public Radio Talent Quest competition, an "American Idol"-style contest to identify possible candidates to host an NPR radio program. Well, I have hubristically jumped into the competition. If you are so inclined, you can follow this link to listen to my two-minute audition tape and even give it a rating if you like. Ten entries will be chosen to participate in the second round of the contest--nine by a panel of judges, one based on the public ratings. If I make it to round two (and beyond?), I will keep you posted about the experience.

Do I have a chance? Who knows? I'm sure that stranger things have happened. Although I can't actually think of any.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button



"Infused with entrepreneurial spirit and the excitement of a worthy challenge."--Publishers Weekly

Read more . . .

 


What do GE, Pepsi, and Toyota know that Exxon, Wal-Mart, and Hershey don't?  It's sustainability . . . the business secret of the twenty-first century.

Read more . . .