Tuesday, June 19, 2007

All Hail Ms. Digby

So it turns out that the brilliant, feisty, profoundly knowledgeable, righteously indignant Digby is a woman! I am stunned. Not because it is surprising that a woman should be a fantastic blogger but because--between the picture of Network's Howard Beale on Digby's site and the basically universal references to Digby as "he" in everybody else's blogs--it never occurred to me that the otherwise unidentified Digby was a she.

All I hope is that stepping out from behind the curtain of anonymity doesn't somehow reduce the amount of time she has to write. I don't know where I would be without my daily fix of Digby sanity.

Tags: ,
AddThis Social Bookmark Button



"Infused with entrepreneurial spirit and the excitement of a worthy challenge."--Publishers Weekly

Read more . . .

 


What do GE, Pepsi, and Toyota know that Exxon, Wal-Mart, and Hershey don't?  It's sustainability . . . the business secret of the twenty-first century.

Read more . . .